Tuesday 23 September 2008

Niagara Falls…

Sounds more like a statement than a place. Five of us were out for a meal in Taurus. Mandy, Di, Mr and Mrs Kate. It was Mandy’s first time out, and she’d got changed in AXM. When I got there I went to check on Mandy, and boy, was it hot down in the changing rooms! So much so, that I’d had a wardrobe malfunction, and with the Olympics on the horizon at the time, this was the topical post I’d put on the Angels T-Lounge forum:


Britain gets first gold and silver at Boob Olympics!
Out in the Village last week, I’d decided to borrow Mrs L’s long viscose/silk straight summer dress. As it was a size 10 (it‘s what the label said!), and tight-ish up top, and, as the dress wasn’t designed to show any straps, I thought I’d get by without wearing a bra. Just a bit of extra stickiness added to the back of the boobs, and off I went. Boobs your auntie!
Things were fine walking the few blocks from the car to AXM, but once inside the bar, I kind of got the feeling that things were slipping a bit. Probably the warmth of the evening, warmth and glow of the skin etc. The right boob was certainly heading south faster then the left one, and once it got halfway between real nipple and belly button, drastic action was needed!
So for those that might have seen me looking bored, with my arms folded at MC last week, it wasn’t that at all, I was fighting gravity to keep my boobs from sliding all the way down, granny-style.
Luckily there was a spare bra in the boot of the car (in the emergency tranny breakdown kit) so after a minor detour on the way to AXM Late, the appropriate underwear was added in the loo’s, and all was well in the end.
And, the right boob got the gold medal by a half-cup!

No comments: