Friday 20 July 2007

Ouch! But it was worth the pain...

I got talking to the lovely Charlotte from the Bolton Clinic during Sparkle, and I convinced myself that laser hair-removal was the way to go. Just think: no more shaving, ever! I'd been thinking of treating myself at the end of the year anyway, so with the offer of a free testing by Charlotte, I had nothing to lose, and visited them a couple of days later.

Well, the result is that I'm ok to proceed! The down-side is, that you can't have a sun tan during the treatment. Well, I mean, what's a t-girl to do in the summertime? Obviously go abroad to get some sunshine, as the British weather is throwing such a strop these days. So, its going to have to be autumn time when I book in.

Can't be any worse that epilating my legs, can it?!

No comments: