Friday 20 July 2007

A Sparkling Time Was Had...

It seems ages ago now, but was just last month when 1,000+ trannies invaded Manchester for the 3rd annual Sparkle get-together. Last winter I wouldn't even have thought about going, as I'd always considered myself just a winter t-girl, but the way things have turned out over the last 10 months or so, these days, there's no time to lose!

I was only able to get there for Friday, and Saturday day-time, but it was long enough to meet up with so many e-mail friends for the first time, and even to meet some t-icons! It was such a pleasure to meet first timers Jaye Adams, Kat, Helena, Suzie, Kim Angel, Jess and Linzi, plus of course the one and only Julie t-babe, who I'd only ever met as Gord before!

I guess one of the biggest pleasures of Sparkle was having the fun of chaperoning our newest t-fledgling, Nicky S, who has since well and truly found her own wings now (!), and also it was fun to catch up with the Manchester Village regulars!

As I've remarked before about Trannying: it's more than way of life, and now all year round, for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best friend a new girl could ever have, thanks ! luv Nicky xXx