Sunday 7 June 2009

‘Normal’ service has resumed....

Some friends will know why I’ve not been around much in person for the last few months, and why I’ve spent even less time keeping the blog up to date. It’s not that I haven’t been out and about, although those times have been less frequent in recent months.

A special relationship was the reason, which opened up ways of looking at personal issues from different angles, partly through hypno therapy analysis. I thought I’d cracked a certain issue, and then about 10 days ago something else happened, which threw everything back up in the air again.

So, single again, life goes on.....and, I’m back.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Glad that you're back lisa. Missed you last month at the northern angels meal. Really sorry to hear about your relationship breaking down though. Keep smiling.

Love Emma