Sunday 1 February 2009

What's occuring?

There was previously a phenomenon known as ‘turbo-trannying’, which I’ve gone through, and I now need a new description for my activities. For the first 4 weeks of this year, I’ve probably spent about 70% of the time living as Lisa. That’s not only at evenings and when I’m working from home in the day, now that I’ve the house to myself, but also includes several shopping and social trips out.

Last week I took a massive step and went out in my home town, something I’ve wanted to do for so long. I came across a Beauty Salon that I’ve visited 4 times in the last week for various bits. Nowadays I tell new girls that I meet about my L-life, and show them the usual photos. Often they ask Lisa to come in, so this time I did, and we had a bit of girly banter for a bit. After that I thought I’d go to La Senza and try on the new double-gel bras that they are now selling, but unfortunately the shops were closing by this time. I thought that as it was Thursday then there’s one large old department store open until 7pm, but when I got there, it too was closed. So it was just a chance to walk around the town at the end of the day, and just to mingle with people on their way home. All quite normal, really. I thought I’d get across to Next on the out of town Retail Park, but that was rubbish in there, and I stayed for about 10 minutes, before heading off to Cheshire Oaks for some proper retail therapy!

1 comment:

Mrs Kate said...

I think its called having fun Lisa
See ya soon x