Friday 30 January 2009

Nicola and James

Out at the weekend with a group of friends for dinner and some drinks, we got separated in the various bars and dancing areas that we visited in the Village. I was enjoying a bop in Via, with some of the girls, when they went over to the quiet area, I found myself dancing in a corner and starting chatting to Nicola (yes, a blonde) and her partner James, who were visiting Manchester for the weekend from Newcastle.

We must have chatted on and off for about a good hour, talking to Nicola about breasts, body padding, clothes, and things-t, and with James about the female necessity for buying £400 designer handbags, and then a £4 top and £5 skirt from Primark to go with it. It was funny to have a foot in both camps, being able to agree and disagree with them depending on the subject. I’m not worried that I was able to agree with Nicola on more things than with James, though.

No comments: